- On schedule.
- Locked Artist Alley Table at Atlanta Comic Convention July 15-July 17th – Bringing 4Flights … see you there!
- Finalized ‘look’ and color of scenes and characters (thank you Lightning Boy Studios!)
- Exploring multiple marketing venues including Hulu!
- Character Rigging is the focus for the rest of this month.
- Scenery/Environment building slow but going well.
The whole year has been successfully planned out in my 2022 Marketing Playbook. I’m scheduled to hit key months with pre-teasers, teasers, eventual trailer and there’s even an audio theater podcast element to this to keep pushing the show.
I mean, I knew exactly what I wanted before. I truly did.
But when I saw the final textured characters, I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY knew this was going to be the shit and said ‘yes’ to get a spot at the Atlanta Comic Convention. Why am I going? To pitch the concept to the core market the animation should appeal to. By July, as it happens, I’m to release a teaser animation to point toward the November release.
Leading up to the convention, a pre-teaser will be released in May, then June … followed by the official teaser, and so on. Turns out, finding out about the July ATL Comic-Con was serendipitous and made sure I got our place there. Just handing out promotional items for three days. So, buying that stuff is getting locked in ASAP.
All of this is going to be expensive.